It is true the Tripod Dolly changed my life. I am in love with it. It is such a great invention, it makes life so much easier.
Usually you have to lug around the tripod, and re-adjust every two minuets...but with the tripod dolly all you have to do is wheel it around. I think everybody in their right mind should own one. That's what you should ask for when it comes time to tell your parents what you want for Christmas, or ask grandma, either way it works. If you just experience it once, your life will feel empty without it everyday that you don't have it.
Yeah you might say "ugh i have to carry around this with the tripod and camera and everything else???" But then you use it, and then you say " Oh my goodness!! I love this thing!"
There isn't much more to say other then I love the tripod dolly, and it has forever changed my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment